Your cart is currently empty
Vision - Eye Health for Dogs
Secured and trusted checkout with
Vision, a natural antioxidant formula to help support your diabetic dog's eye health.
Vision is formulated with a blend of ingredients to support your dog’s eyes during times of occasional blood sugar highs and lows. These immune-supporting ingredients help promote healthy eye function in diabetic dogs.
Approximately 80,000 dogs a year are diagnosed with diabetes and it is common for these diabetic dogs to begin to, or fully go, blind within five months of diagnosis. Diabetes-induced cataracts can form remarkably fast, with some dogs losing vision within 48 hours. Vision proactively helps protect your dogs' eyes by using a targeted formula of natural antioxidants and beneficial ingredients promoting optimal eye function and aiding in the removal of free radical stressors.
Key Ingredients in Vision:
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are important antioxidants helping to protect cells from damage. Most notably, they support the clearance of free radicals from your dog's eyes at a cellular level.
- Green Tea Extract contains flavonoids that help protect the eyes against the symptoms of cataracts, age-related macular degeneration, and some types of glaucoma.
- Oregon Grape Root has been used for its antimicrobial properties (both antifungal and antibacterial), anti-inflammatory, and immune-boosting properties.
- Ginseng has been shown to reduce blood glucose levels, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels as well as reduce oxidative stress in the eye.
- Refined Eyebright, or Euphrasia rostkoviana, contains Quercetin to help fight blood sugar spikes, free radicals, and inflammation.
Feeding Instructions (for dogs only by the weight of your pet)
Up to 25lbs feed one Vision chew
25-75lbs feed two Vision chews
75lbs + feed three Vision chews